Galactic Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the Jedi Academy Role Playing clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inactivity Announcement's

Go down 
+5
Nalani
Council Members
Jack of Blades
Velicia Harite
Galen Durnal II
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Galen Durnal II
Retired Member
Retired Member
Galen Durnal II

Inactivity Announcement's Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:31 am

// Write here how long your will be Inactive and (IF YOU WANT) the Reason of your Inactivity .
Back to top Go down
Velicia Harite
Retired Member
Retired Member
Velicia Harite

PostSubject: Inactivity notice   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:36 am

[20:45] Seth Ziale: Hey, please let someone in GF know that I wont be on for a while. My wife and I are gettting a divorce so.. yeah. Thanks
[20:45] Seth Ziale: <This user is now offline>

For Seth =/

Hope you see this when you get back Seth, I really hope life turns for the better for you I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news...
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Sorry to hear that, I hope things will turn out better for you in the future.

((Topic moved to Inactivity Announcements))
Back to top Go down
Council Members

Council Members

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:19 pm

I will be inactive on the server, untill 15th of june as by that time school will end Very Happy, YAY!

anyways the reason is i'm inactive, which i think is obvious, is because of teachers who go like

"end of the year! TEST TIME!"

The thing that makes my problem worse, is the fact I'm a A+ student, so they give us more challenging tests

So Tech. I'm screwed Very Happy, YAY! I will be active on skype/xfire. I will be making skins/sabers/mod/NPC's/Map

but I won't be able to log onto the server unless something important happens

cya all in the summer! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy! YAY! SUMMER!

Back to top Go down
http://gfclan.moroccorevolution.net
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Good luck, Carver. We'll maintain contact.
Back to top Go down
Nalani
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:22 pm

I'm sorry for my playing Sad...I have a lot of work on my head to do... and I don't even have a time for a little play, I will try to do my best and back as soon as possible Wink

with all regarts Nalani Wink
Back to top Go down
Tristan Valraine
Adept
Adept
Tristan Valraine

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:13 pm

my game got messed up so I had to reinstall. In the meantime I was deleting all my other 1.00 copy I had... problem was my .ISO files of the game I was installing were in there. Now my problem is I don't have them. So I have to wait untill my brother can send me his .ISO files of the game or I have to wait until my internet gets his download volume reset again and I can re-download the game. And i'm having exams in a day or 2. So I wont be on anyway untill I get my .ISO files. I know ... silly me Razz anyways. Untill I get back ^^
Back to top Go down
Kain
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Take care Tristan.
Hope to see ya soon!
Back to top Go down
Tristan Valraine
Adept
Adept
Tristan Valraine

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Lucky me! I finally found one of my first .ISO copies I made of the game somewhere locked deep inside my files :3 meaning i'm installing now. And if everything goes as planned I should manage it to update it again. I hope it will because I had some troubles with it in the past, also with installing ja+. But anyways my hopes are up that I can finally play JKA again ^^
Back to top Go down
Kain
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Good to see you back.
If you need help, just ask!
Back to top Go down
Galen Durnal II
Retired Member
Retired Member
Galen Durnal II

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:52 pm

I excuse my very long Inactivity . My High School keeps me so off that I cannot even take my time to get online .
Since I will get to the last Class of High School , my Teachers are doing even more stress on me , so I won't get SOOO often online
as expected . Just incase , I want to let you Guys know that I will visit the Forums a day (I will try Wink )

So then , we will see us soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Bavick Harite III

Bavick Harite III

PostSubject: Explaining my absence.   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm

As many of you know, I have a hobby as a film maker. For the past few months I've been tediously working on a script for a feature length film I'm working on. That, and it's been storming really bad lately. When I do get online, don't expect it to be for long.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Nice to hear from you Kordan, hope to see you on again one day!
Back to top Go down
Council Members

Council Members

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:07 pm

My Grandmothers sister Passed away, it has been suspected that she would, but you never come to the fact that you'll never see her anymore, So I'll be inacitve for a while, when I get a few things straight, thanks all sorry if was needed, but Kain knows how to reach me, and you guys can get outta this Inactivity problem without me, I'm sure you can, sorry guys, but I have to morn the loss of a great person, and when I come back I don't want to morn the loss of a great clan..GOT IT?!

Cya all.
Back to top Go down
http://gfclan.moroccorevolution.net
Kain
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Take care Carver.
We will hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
AleckHail
Retired Member
Retired Member

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:39 pm

Sorry for your loss, Carver, stay strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Announcement's   Inactivity Announcement's Empty

Back to top Go down

Inactivity Announcement's
Page 1 of 1