Galactic Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the Jedi Academy Role Playing clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Inactive- Application for Adlor Lancaster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

-Inactive- Application for Adlor Lancaster Empty
PostSubject: -Inactive- Application for Adlor Lancaster   -Inactive- Application for Adlor Lancaster EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Name :Adlor Lancaster
Race: Human
Planet of Origin:On the outskirts of Naboo
Bio: Born to a deserter of a father and to a alcoholically-driven mother, Adlor's childhood was spent often learning how to use his mysterious gift, known as the force, in his backyard. At age 16, Adlor's mother was slain by pirates looking for treasure, upon finding his mothers body, Adlor spent the next 3 years tracking down the pirates who killed her, from Tatooine all the way to Kamino, which his where he met his friend Bavack Jor'ull. Together they took down the pirate ship, and they went they're separate ways soon after. Upon arriving back to his destroyed home, Adlor meets Allister, a Jedi Master, who trained him in the ways of the force up till now, where he now travels from planet to planet in search of evil to repel and ultimately destroy.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor
Kain

PostSubject: Re: -Inactive- Application for Adlor Lancaster   -Inactive- Application for Adlor Lancaster EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:57 pm

First off all, welcome Adlor.
I would like to ask you to edit your post and fill in the following.

Name (RP):
Gender(RL)
AGE(RL)
Age (RP):
Gender(RP):
Race (RP):
Planet of Origin (RP):
Bio (RP):

This is the proper applicaiton form like our Application format in the topic says.
Anyways we have already met and i hope we can start to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Council Members

Council Members

PostSubject: Re: -Inactive- Application for Adlor Lancaster   -Inactive- Application for Adlor Lancaster EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:44 am

I like your Saber skills, and your RP, but make the bio bigger and put in more history, remember this bio IS your character i don't think anyone wants to restrict his character to few lines....
Back to top Go down
http://gfclan.moroccorevolution.net
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: -Inactive- Application for Adlor Lancaster   -Inactive- Application for Adlor Lancaster EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Sorry I didn't mention this before, but your character needs to be maximum 18 as age to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Inactive- Application for Adlor Lancaster   -Inactive- Application for Adlor Lancaster Empty

Back to top Go down

-Inactive- Application for Adlor Lancaster
Page 1 of 1