Galactic Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the Jedi Academy Role Playing clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Accepted- Seth Ziale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth Ziale
Initiate
Initiate
Seth Ziale

-Accepted- Seth Ziale Empty
PostSubject: -Accepted- Seth Ziale   -Accepted- Seth Ziale EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Name (RP):Seth Ziale

Gender(RL)Male

AGE(RL)24

Age (RP):20

Gender(RP):Male

Race (RP):Human

Planet of Origin (RP):Unknown

Bio (RP):I was born to parents I never knew, on a planet I've never been too. I grew up in an orphanage, picked on by the other children because they knew I was different, though I never knew how different I actually was. I spent most of my time in solitude, learing about other places and wanting something more from my life. When I turned 18, I was discharged from the orphanage I spent my life at. For over a year I wandered the galaxy, never knowing when my next meal would come or where I would lay my head down at night. While on a transport to Eriadu, the hyperdrive malfunctioned and dropped out of hyperspace in the Dagobah system. It was there I felt the presence of something, I didn't know what it was but I knew I had to seek it out. I "borrowed" a smaller craft inside the transports docking bay and landed on the surface of the planet. It was there I found a cave. Even though the weather was very humid, the cave felt cold, a cold that could send shivers up your spine. Something was drawing me into that cave, something was calling out to me with promises of adventure and delusions of grandeur. I went inside. The cave felt like nothing I had ever felt before, and it seemed to never end. After quite some time I saw a woman, she seemed famillar although I had never met her before, I followed her. As I followed her, the cave transformed around me, I was in a home, more specifically a nursery. The woman walked to the crib in the room and picked up a small infant and held him. I heard her whisper softly, "I love you more than you could ever know my son. You will one day do great things, even if I am not with you, know that I will always be proud of you." As she laid the child down back in the crib, she whispered, "Goodnight Seth." and vanished. I knew at that moment, the woman was my mother. I returned to the ship and to my surprise, the crew had been so busy repairing the hyperdrive that no one had even noticed a craft was missing. I later learned that the cave on Dagobah was actually a force nexus, and that somehow I was sensitive to the force. So I boarded a Corellian transport and sought others like myself.

Back to top Go down
Kain
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor
Kain

PostSubject: Re: -Accepted- Seth Ziale   -Accepted- Seth Ziale EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Welcome.
Everything looks just fine, and for any help in RP we will be glady to help.
Just ask any master thats online or on forums.

Goodluck in your hopeful period.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: -Accepted- Seth Ziale   -Accepted- Seth Ziale EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Everything looks alright.

Welcome and good luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Accepted- Seth Ziale   -Accepted- Seth Ziale Empty

Back to top Go down

-Accepted- Seth Ziale
Page 1 of 1