Galactic Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the Jedi Academy Role Playing clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Select times for instructors and students to be on..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bavick Harite III

Bavick Harite III

Select times for instructors and students to be on.. Empty
PostSubject: Select times for instructors and students to be on..   Select times for instructors and students to be on.. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:46 am

I would like, once we grow a little more, to be able to list hours in which that we're all able to get on.
I think that this would help tremendously for people like me, who want to advance efficiently. Of course, we'd have to go by a official time-zone, so things could get hairy there, but still.. food for thought. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Council Members

Council Members

PostSubject: Re: Select times for instructors and students to be on..   Select times for instructors and students to be on.. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 am

We already planned that, as you can see we do have the Forums called ' class information' where they are group classes held by a master/knight to teach youngones but seeing how little we are at the moment we will not be starting classes untill we have like 5-6 new members.
Back to top Go down
http://gfclan.moroccorevolution.net
Bavick Harite III

Bavick Harite III

PostSubject: Re: Select times for instructors and students to be on..   Select times for instructors and students to be on.. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:08 am

I see. What time is it over there? On a more off-topic question.
Back to top Go down
AleckHail
Retired Member
Retired Member

PostSubject: Re: Select times for instructors and students to be on..   Select times for instructors and students to be on.. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:31 pm

It's a good idea that we be on as much as we can, despite if anyone is on at all. Generally when one person is on, another comes. I joined Master Kain when he was alone this morning, and two more followed, then another two more.
Back to top Go down
Bavick Harite III

Bavick Harite III

PostSubject: Re: Select times for instructors and students to be on..   Select times for instructors and students to be on.. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:04 pm

It's reasons like that, that I'll be staying on regularly even though inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Select times for instructors and students to be on..   Select times for instructors and students to be on.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Select times for instructors and students to be on..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Federation :: Off-topic ((OOC)) :: Suggestions-
Jump to: