Galactic Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the Jedi Academy Role Playing clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm say farewell to thee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristan Valraine
Adept
Adept
Tristan Valraine

I'm say farewell to thee Empty
PostSubject: I'm say farewell to thee   I'm say farewell to thee EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:07 am

Well I might be inpatient. And you can tell me that its being worked on. Wich I can understand completely. But its my own choice, my own decision I made. So i'm going to say buhbai to you guys :/ Sure the inactivity is a problem, low on members and such. I don't have a problem with that or the clan. I just think that this game is slooooooooooooooooooooooowly dying and not much members might join. But please I don't mean to be harsh, you can still talk to me or vice versa Very Happy And not going to run around the fact I might (despite I said to jack couple times I wouldn't) go back to DAJ. Hate/Dislike me for it. Its your good right. So with these last words I take my leave: Haterz gonna hate ^^
Back to top Go down
Kain
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor
Kain

I'm say farewell to thee Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm say farewell to thee   I'm say farewell to thee EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:04 am

Thats alright Tristan.
So dont worry that i will go in rage mode.
The inactivity around GF is my own fault aswell and i think we all have the same opinion lately with JKA.

Take care and im sure we will talk on Xfire one day soon.
Back to top Go down

I'm say farewell to thee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Federation :: The Jedi Temple :: Galactic Federation's HQ-
Jump to: