Galactic Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the Jedi Academy Role Playing clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Inactive- Storm's App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm
Retired Member
Retired Member
Storm

-Inactive- Storm's App Empty
PostSubject: -Inactive- Storm's App   -Inactive- Storm's App EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Name (RP): Storm
Gender(RL) Male
AGE(RL) 19
Age (RP): 16
Gender(RP): Female
Race (RP): Human
Planet of Origin (RP): Tatooine
Bio (RP): Storm was a curious girl. She loved to meet new people, and loved to hang out with her friends. Not always serious, but she is always passionate. She has bluel eyes, and light brown hair, she is skinny also. ((She looks like my profile pic))
One day on the planet of Tatooine, around the age of 12 Storm decided to venture out into the wild, as her life was fairly boring. Many people considered her to be "Good looking" so her parents where very strict, leading to why she was always isolated. If anything, she should have stayed home, because that wild will do her in for sure. After a few hours, it turned to days, and eventually she became lost. Half starved, dying of thirst, she was captured by Tusken Raiders. She spent what seemed her last days inside of a little tent, waiting for death. To her surprise, a old wise jedi came to her rescue, tricking the Tusken Raiders into believing he wan't there. Storm and the man sneaked out into his place, where Storm was told about the force. Storm was intrigued, as she always wanted to be a doctor. She learned she could become a doctor, but the man decided not to teach her. He said, "Venture to an academy, and find your way. You will learn the force, you will heal the needy, it is your destiny." She didn't know at first if this was a lie, or what ever, but she decided to venture down the narrow path of the Jedi. Soon after she bought a ship with a driver, and looked at all the possible academy places. All where either shut down, or failing. She almost cried, all of her money and time wasted, but then she went to the last possible place. A new academy that recently opened, maybe a week or two ago? And she found that it wasn't failing, and it wasn't barren. She hoped it wasn't a Sith academy, and ventured inwards. She then finally, after much thought, applied.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor
Kain

PostSubject: Re: -Inactive- Storm's App   -Inactive- Storm's App EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Welcome at the Federation.

Your application looks fine.
You will be monitored in the temple by the rest of the members.
Goodluck during your hopeful period.
Back to top Go down
Council Members

Council Members

PostSubject: Re: -Inactive- Storm's App   -Inactive- Storm's App EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:29 am

Master N'dolo, I do actually remember a trip of me going to Tantooin for the droids, but i didn't rescue anyone to my knowledge and there was no force aura around, maybe its just my connection to the force weakening i will meditate on this, if you could provide me with the name of your rescuer it would be helpful.

//This is in OOC if you don't know yet, i'm doing a survy may i know HOW did you find us thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
http://gfclan.moroccorevolution.net
Storm
Retired Member
Retired Member
Storm

PostSubject: Reply   -Inactive- Storm's App EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Ehm. I think Master Galen, because he got me off the ship, so most likely he flew me here
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: -Inactive- Storm's App   -Inactive- Storm's App EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Welcome to the Federation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Inactive- Storm's App   -Inactive- Storm's App Empty

Back to top Go down

-Inactive- Storm's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Federation :: Off-topic ((OOC)) :: Joining Applications-
Jump to: